Training at Yale
The Advantages of Coming to Yale Include:
- An opportunity to focus on RULER away from the distractions of home and work
- Access to the resources of the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence
- A cost-effective option for independent schools, smaller districts, and charter schools that want to train a relatively small group of RULER Trainers
- An opportunity to meet staff from other schools with similar interests
- A chance to explore Yale’s world-renowned campus and cultural offerings, as well as New Haven’s thriving arts and entertainment scene.
Who Should Attend Yale Training Sessions?
Key representatives of your school or district, such as:
- Teachers from different grade levels, such as one lower elementary and one upper elementary teacher
- A mental health professional, such as a social worker
- An administrator, such as a principal or vice principal
“It was clear that the thinkers and planners behind this event truly understand the crazy and stressful life of a school administrator, and the number of extra caring touches that were added, e.g., the wonderful meals, helped us feel very valued and nurtured. ”
—Head of School