With Your Support, We Can
- Design and test new curricula for children pre-K through grade 12, and beyond
- Evaluate the emotional skills training that students and educators need
- Measure the difference this training makes in academic performance and classroom climate
- Strengthen emotional intelligence supports for teachers and parents
- Reach individuals and groups where the need is greatest and the resources are few
Your support matters because courage, resilience, tenacity, generosity, cooperativeness, and kindness are qualities we want children and adults of all ages and backgrounds to possess—qualities that can be fostered in emotionally intelligent classrooms, homes, workplaces, and communities.
To support the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, please click Donate now
Clicking this link will take you to the University’s Giving to Yale website where you can make a secured credit card donation.
- Under area of support, the second dropdown, please click other and in the box below type Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence
- You’ll also be asked for affiliation. Friend fits, if the other categories don’t.
Someday, we may get a dedicated site, or at least have our name on the dropdown list. But until then, please excuse the inconvenience and know that by using this system we’re helping to keep our administrative overhead expenses low.
For other ways to give, including the transfer of securities and estate planning, or to discuss more specific designation possibilities for your gift, please contact James Hagen or call 203-432-6802.